Subscribe via e-mail

Monday, November 7, 2016

I Don't Know Where The Road Leads, But...

It seems like lately there is bad or sad news at every turn. I just heard from three different people in the space of about ten minutes who are going though a really difficult time right now. If only words could solve all their problems, but it's not that easy. There are so many things in life that are devastating and the only way through them is through them. It can be a painful and heartbreaking journey but I am so thankful that while I may not know where the road leads, I do know Who holds my hand.

 "I don't know about tomorrow; I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from it's sunshine For it's skies may turn to grey.
I don't worry o'er the future, For I know what Jesus said.
And today I'll walk beside Him, For He knows what is ahead.
 Many things about tomorrow I don't seem to understand
 But I know who holds tomorrow And I know who holds my hand."

And I am thankful too that,

 "Because he lives I can face tomorrow
 Because he livesAll fear is gone
 Because i know he holds the future
And life is worth the living Just because he lives."

No comments: