Subscribe via e-mail

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

It's been a long time...

I have recently decided to start pursuing my photography business again-more importantly I've decided to get back out there with my camera and pursue something I love so much, but seeing this page really shocked me- I didn't realize how long it's been. So much has happened since way back when these photos were taken. Anyway, after all that, because of all that and even in spite of all that- I'm back, excited and anxious to return to all that this hobby has always rewarded me with- Lol, seeing the last post I made here, the one about vantage points, kind of struck me as ironic- talk about changing vantage points- I changed mine from NY to Missouri back in the end of March of this year. Who would ever have thought I'd actually do that- not me for sure, but I do love it here.

No comments: